Nov 30, 2008

Scary Santa?

The other evening, Owen and I took the kids to Bass Pro Shop to look at all the animals. While we were there, they had a Santa that you could get a picture taken with for free. I was kind of excited since my kids hadn't EVER had their pictures taken with Santa before. So, Santa walks up to each of my kids and tries to hand them a candy cane. Of course They all start to freak out but needless to say, I wasn't giving up yet. Owen and I had to tell Rylee that she had to sit on Santa's lap to tell him what she wanted for Christmas so Santa would know what to get her for Christmas. She sat unsure but told him some things she would like. Then came BO's turn.... He made sure he had a hand on Santa's chest the whole time on his lap so Santa couldn't get to close. He didn't want to tell Santa what he wanted. Last came Kodi. She screamed and looked at Santa like he was the scariest person alive! I had to hold her to calm her down, but she still didn't want to be anywhere near Santa. Anyway, better luck when their older!

2 comments:

Brenda E said...

That's a cool backdrop they used with deer in it. Next time should be easier for them.

Carolyn said...

Well Santa is pretty scary in is big red suit.