BO went to work with Owen this morning and came home with these!



Now, crawdads aren't the only creatures Owens buddy has sent BO home with before. This friend of Owen's has also given BO multiple lizards, so I can't wait for the next temporary pet BO comes home with.
The kids are really creeped out by these and wont touch them... I wont either for that matter. When BO first showed me them, they were in a water bottle all bunched up so I thought they were over gown rolly pollies (potato bugs). GROSS!!! I DO NOT do good with things that reminds me of insects or spiders. Owen told BO that we can raise them until they get big enough to eat (if I don't loose it first!). BO did think that was a "really cool" idea anyway.
Some days I feel like a really nice mom letting them have all kids of weird pets. ***Gag***
Now, crawdads aren't the only creatures Owens buddy has sent BO home with before. This friend of Owen's has also given BO multiple lizards, so I can't wait for the next temporary pet BO comes home with.
The kids are really creeped out by these and wont touch them... I wont either for that matter. When BO first showed me them, they were in a water bottle all bunched up so I thought they were over gown rolly pollies (potato bugs). GROSS!!! I DO NOT do good with things that reminds me of insects or spiders. Owen told BO that we can raise them until they get big enough to eat (if I don't loose it first!). BO did think that was a "really cool" idea anyway.
Some days I feel like a really nice mom letting them have all kids of weird pets. ***Gag***

3 comments:
Gross! I hate those things! They freak me out!
The joys of having boys. You are definitely patient.
This is Erika...That's disgusting!! seriously! I hate crawdads! They creep me out so bad! I remember when mom always let us keep random pets too. Like the baby quail you found and all the birdies. I think it's cause she knew they wouldn't last long with us :( hahaha
Post a Comment