Dec 1, 2010

Erika and Tyler's wedding: part 2

Here is the rest of Erika and Tyler's wedding back in August. Again, I was waiting for these and now I have them, so I'll share! (:
Here is my Granny and Grandpa Graham... Aren't they the cutest couple?!? I just love them! (: This pictures was taken the night before Erika and Tyler got married. It's at the dinner at the Lion House in SLC.
Here is their wedding at the Timpanogas Temple.
My mom (Janine) and I and then Me, Jana and my mom again.
My handsome husband! (;
Erika and Tyler's first kiss (in front of everyone) as Mr. and Mrs. Barney!
This hug was very emotional for all of us I think... My mom wasn't able to go into the temple (for reasons I don't need to discuss) anyway, mom has been there for the three of us that were married before Erika and to not see my mom in the sealing room for Erika and Tyler's big day, was hard for not only us sisters and Erika but for my mom as well!
sisters! (: and then the whole wedding group.
My beautiful Grandma Lila (my mom's mom)
My mom and Madie... Me (stop looking at how big I am... I was 2 weeks away from popping, OK!)

Shawna and Dan... Kodi and Sierra
Grandma and I
Porter and Rylee
My whole family (no one was missing but the two babies that were in the oven). Then my mom and all her girls!
My sister Jana and I made all of these dresses! Jana made most of them, I just did a little helping here and there! Didn't she do an amazing job? (:
The cute new couple... Erika and Tyler Barney!

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love all your pictures. I love the one with your mom and Erika. I think your mom is amazing. I concur with the cutest couple comment and think you and Jana did a fabulous job on the dresses.