Feb 10, 2012

Keri Savage...





The world just lost the most beautiful, kindest, loving, amazing, strongest, woman, mother, grandma and friend in the entire world. Keri I love you so much and miss you more then anything. I still don't know what I'm going to do without you, but at least you have "your body" back and your with your son Brad! Love, love, love you! My thoughts and prayers are with Pete (her husband), Katie (daughter), Jennifer(daughter), Kelly(daughter) and Jeff (son)love you guys too!

I loved Keri like my own mother and will always cherish the 7 years I was blessed to know her. I am so grateful that she went peacefully too. Til we meet again!

1 comments:

Mike and Jen Heder said...

So Nice Bri. Also grace just had the same think happen when she got her 5 year old shots. The dr said it was from bacteria that was introduced from the leg when the needle goes in (maybe not cleaned good enough. I did the same thing with benedryl. He gave me a antibiotic just in case.