May 28, 2012

Shawna's married...

 My younger sister Shawna ended up coming here to get her bridals done. Owen and I had fun hauling Shawna and her friend Nicole around on a four wheeler with the dress and all. (not to worry, she took the dress off while we were on the quads, so there was lots of changing involved). Shawna got married May 12th to Ben. Her colors were black, white, red and I believe ivory. It was very classy. Every guest was asked to wear black and at first I was like, that sucks! But it did look really good and Shawna did stand out over everyone.
Sadly I didn't take any pictures of the actual wedding since I was chasing around four kids. I will post some of the whole event once I do get some though. Until then, here are two bridals that I took. (:

0 comments: