Oct 19, 2008

Week with Bridger and Erika

This week, my sister Eirka and Owens brother Bridger came to visit us. Owen took them both on a helicopter ride to the "Grand Canyon". Owen and Bridger also went on a bike ride up the mountains. Bridger, Erika and I went on a small hike with the kids up "Red Rock" and we also went to the Vegas strip to see the water show at the Bellagio. It was a very fun and entertaining visit that I would love to have happen again! (:

Our hike up "Red Rock".
Our short tip to the strip.

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Cute couple. Bridger and Erika that is. hehe. And of course you and Owen are adorable too. Yeah, I know that Brian's Heather thinks they look more alike than Brian and any of his siblings. I am going great. Life is pretty darn good.

Carolyn said...

How are you?