This evening after spending time with my family, I walked out to the mail box to get the mail! On the top of the stack of letters and junk mail was a white letter to me that said in big red letters "Jury duty"! First of all... Owen hasn't even been summoned to do jury duty (he's 30). Second, I just registered to vote about a month ago (last time I do that in a different state). And lastly... I have three small kids. Can't they just bug someone without kids or someone with not much responsibility to do the dirty work? I mean, come on!!! I am going to call in to report to them that I do have the three small children and that if they want me to go, they'll have to get a babysitter and pay for the sitting charge! (: Anyway, fun stuff!

0 comments:
Post a Comment