Owen took a whole week off of work last week so we could go to Utah to spend Christmas with the family. It SNOWED and SNOWED and SNOWED some more. We absolutely loved the snow and played in it almost everyday. We went to Coalville to Owens families farm and fed the pigs.


Owen's entire family and us, went to Temple square to see the lights. It was WAY to cold outside to be out for to long. We walked around, ate a donut and drank some hot chocolate and then headed home.
Christmas morning was so much fun. My two brothers and niece Brinly woke all of us up at 6:30am. I'm sure it would have been earlier, but all of us "grumpy adults" threatened all of them with their lives! (: Needless to say, we had a great Christmas and Santa spoiled all the kids! (;




















2 comments:
I love the temple display at Christmas. It is beautiful. I hope you all had a great time. That raft trip looks awesome.
Hey, I happened to come upon your blog via Google. I was googling pictures of rashes. I know, weird! LOL.. But somewhere on your blog, you had a picture of a rash and it looks like my daughters. I guess I'm gonna try the hydrocortisone cream on it like your comments said. Anyways, I like your blog, and enjoyed reading some of your entries. Feel free to check out mine at http://justinpriscillandhailey.blogspot.com
Talk to you later!
Priscilla
Post a Comment