So this nasty bug was caught by all three of my poor children this WHOLE week. They have had a high fever (I'm talking in the 105's), croupy cough, runny/stuffy nose, throwing up and just plain miserable. Owen and I haven't caught it yet (knock on wood) since I have been trying my best to keep things clean and sanitized really well. I hate to see my kids sick and not their normal selves. They have all just been laying around the house and sleeping all the time, not to mention that they have been in our bedroom the whole week as well. I honestly hope everyone else is healthy and keeping this nasty thing out of your homes! If by chance someone did catch it, hopefully you'll have plenty of Motrin, Tylenol, Triamenic, Mucinex and Kleenex to last a good week +.


1 comments:
We also had fun with the illness thing during the holidays. Oh what a joy...Not!
Post a Comment