Jan 21, 2009

Some news...

First.... Our current landlord gave us an offer that we couldn't refuse, so we are staying here for at least another six months.

NOT MOVING!!! YEAH!!!

Second.... It is official, we are going to Italy in March. Owen's parents are going to keep the kids for a week for us, while we go to the beautiful ITALY!!!! I am so excited and can't wait to go. I have ALWAYS wanted to go there and now that I am, I can't put into words how excited I am.

GOING TO ITALY!!! DOUBLE YEAH!!!

1 comments:

Brenda E said...

I for one am very glad you aren't moving. I feel like I am just getting to know you, and then was told you'd be moving. I was very disappointed. How exciting Italy. That is awesome! Do you need any help before you have to go or something. Let me know.