I though I would post some cute updated pictures of all of our cute kids, so here they are!!!

Our little poser Rylee (a week away from being 4 years old)
-Rylee is getting so smart and picking up so much. She is our little helper (minny mom). She always puts herself in fun little poses when I'm taking a picture of her. lol

Our minny man Bo (2 1/2 years old)
-Bo isn't quite potty trained yet. He doesn't like to go #2 in his diaper so he does go on the potty there, but we are still working on #1 in the potty. He is picking up everything Rylee does and is talking so well for his age. He is still REALLY short, but I'm sure he'll catch up! (;

Our little bug Kodi (15 months old)
Kodi LOVES to sing... If anyone is singing, she will join in. I love listening to her. She also is into dancing and playing with the big kids.

0 comments:
Post a Comment