Jan 13, 2009

Enjoying Las Vegas Wet Land's

Today, we went and explored the Vegas Wet Lands. We hiked along a river and enjoyed the beautiful and not so beautiful views and enjoyed all the fresh air that Vegas has to offer! We discovered this little trail in "no mans land" right by "Lake Las Vegas" I don't think very many people know about it. We just happened to stumble across it while we were four wheeling last week. We decided to go this week to see what it was like. I believe we hiked for a good 2 1/2 hours. It was great! We saw ducks, found a cave, enjoyed the 65-70 degree weather and even got some good exercise in the process! (:

I had to talk Rylee into going into the cave with me. She didn't like that it was dark (hence the weird face she is pulling)! lol

What we saw... I'm sure it will look even more beautiful in the Spring/Summer (which we will be hiking again when that comes!!!)


1 comments:

Brenda E said...

This truly is beautiful. Have you found another place yet?