Today, was a tough day for BO. He fell out of our Tahoe and landed head first on the rocks. This is his results of the ordeal along with some liquid stitches. He was such a trooper threw the whole 3 hour wait at the UMC health care center. He told everyone (even if they didn't ask or pay any attention to him) that, "the rocks did it". What a cute little guy!
On another BO note, I think we broke him of him being scared of his room. Their beds were bunk beds and I separated them and put his closest to the door. Well needless to say, last night he slept the entire night in his OWN bed and even told me that he, "loves" his bed! (: We'll still keep our fingers crossed that he sticks it out! lol



3 comments:
That looks painful. He sounds like he was quit a trooper. I am having fun getting Baylee to sleep without us laying down with her for a while. She has been doing really well with this. Although she still request that I sleep with her. I read her a quick story and say a prayer with her and then leave. She has come along way. It sounds like Bo is adjusting quite well to his new bed change. I hope life is treating you and your family well.
Ouch. I am glad he is ok.
Brianna...your blog is so cute. It will be so fun to get to know you better through blogs and I'm so excited to work with you in RS. If you ever need anything let me know and remember...call me anytime to get that pizza:)
Post a Comment