This weekend has been all about balloons here. Last night the whole Main Street was shut down and there were about 50 hot air balloons lined up and down the middle of the street. There was lots of booths with food and trinkets and more food. (: Owen and I took the kids around to see all the fun things, eat some pizza and cotton candy and just get out of the house and see the balloons up close. The kids really had a lot of fun and I'm sure they can't wait til next year.
This is part of the entertainment, the balloons that is. They would light up the balloons in synchronized patterns, it was neat.
The balloon festivities are still going on this morning. As I am typing this, the kids are pressed against our front window watching the balloons fly past our house! Fun, right? (:




1 comments:
That is way neat. I am sure they can't wait till next year.
Post a Comment