Over this Veterans day, we all headed to Vegas. Owen had to fly our friends helicopter there to get it's maintenance done on it. From Monday to Wednesday, we were in Vegas. Owen also flew with some students and went to see his friends at "Sundance" (his old job). I went shopping since just about all my craft stuff was gone. I made some really cute cards with my friend Heidi and just hung out with her the whole time. Thanks again Mike and Heidi for driving us around and letting us stay with you guys!
On Wednesday night, we flew to St. George to see my sister and her family. We hung out there and while Owen was getting a new phone (again), my sister Erika dyed my hair and than I dyed her hair. They both turned out super cute! Thanks Rico for doing my hair and thanks Jana and Brad again for letting us crash at your place! (:
Here are some quick pictures of our flight out of Vegas. Sorry about no other pictures. I totally forgot to take them while we were out and about! OOPS!!!


Here are my attempts at taking pictures of the city lights at night from the helicopter.
Mesquite and
St. George.
My new hair. We were just leaving St. George.
St. George temple from the air.
These two are for Jana and Brad....
These are all just fun view from the helicopter flight that we got to enjoy.
Last week, Owen and I got this spider man costume for BO for $3.00. I had to shorten it for him, but he LOVES it! (: Rylee got a wedding dress one for $4.00 and now they play dress up in them all day long!
















0 comments:
Post a Comment