Jan 15, 2010

I'm spoiled! (My "brag" moment)

About 4 days ago, Owen finished my hall tree. He designed it, made it and then brought it home to me. I absolutely LOVE it! BO helped him paint it and loved telling me all about what he did!

(isn't it beautiful?!?)
So yesterday Owen also surprised me with 12 pink long stemmed roses and some yummy cinnamon gummy bears for no reason! I love you honey, Thanks!

Then we are getting ready for our fun filled vacation to Hawaii without kids! (Note: countdown started)

I can honestly say I am one lucky, spoiled mom and wife! (;

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

You are way loved. That is so neat. I love your hall tree and I hope you have an amazing time in Hawaii. I hope I get a husband half as great.

Brenda E said...

That is a beautiful piece of furniture. He did a great job. Have fun in Hawaii, it is great! This is a good time of the year to go.

Stacie said...

Just saw your blog and thought I'd say hi! You guys look fabulous!