So BO, being the creative boy that he is, decided that the slopped part of the bathtub is a slip and slide. He and Rylee both love to do the slide thing in the master bath cause it's HUGE and a good slope (I don't allow it, but when I'm not looking, they do it anyway-of course). Well the guest bathroom that he was in at the time, does NOT have a very good slope. He set himself up and slid/fell down the slope and into the faucet. Nice, right?!? The impressive part was that he didn't cry until he saw the blood pouring down his chest. Poor thing! Anyway, I comforted him and told him it wasn't bad at all, at which point Rylee Chimed in and said, "MOM, that is to really bad... BO, your neck is going to fall off!" Nice to have a kids that exaggerates worse than me! I laid BO down and start cleaning it up and prepping it for a butterfly bandage and Rylee is leaning over my shoulder and saying, "wow, steady mom... WOW... CAREFUL... Watch it..." She just kept on going! Well, It bandaged up nicely and BO is proud of the damage made. (;
(The picture really doesn't do it justice... It looked worse in person I guess!)
.jpg)


2 comments:
Looks like a good deep cut to me. What a brave little guy.
Sad..I can totally see my kids doing something like that. What a brave little guy
Post a Comment