Since Owen and I have been home from Hawaii with the kids, BO has been TERRIFIED of the dark! I'm not just saying he needs a little light on and a reassuring kiss from his mommy. It's turn on the every light near him and screw the reassuring kiss, He want us to stay with him! The first night it happened, I left a little bathroom light on that is across from his room. About 1 second after I turned out my bedroom light, BO started SCREAMING like someone was beating him or something. He just kept screaming, "scared mom, scared... Turn the lights on... Scared!!!" So sad! We have NO clue why he is doing this all of the sudden. The dark hasn't ever bothered him before. Anyway, we are hoping it doesn't last long and that it's just a small phase he will get over really quick! HOPEFULLY! (:
Feb 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment