Jun 20, 2010

Happy Fathers day!!!

To all the wonderful dad's in our life,
Happy Father's day to...
Jeff Park
Michael Graham
Pete Savage
Kris Peterson
Brad Stapley
Daniel Park
Josh Park
Luke Park
Mike Christensen
Grandpa Graham
Grandpa Freeman
all the other dad's I didn't mention and of course,
Owen Park (:
We love you all and hope you have an amazing fathers day! (:
I just want to make a little side note to Owen here;
Owen, You are such an amazing father and husband. Words can't express me love and appreciation to you for all you do for me and our children. You are so loving and try so hard to make everything "equal". I know the kids love you and love that you spend time with them. I know they will always treasure the times spent with them. I know our kids are going to turn out prefect because of the amazing example you are. I love you and hope you have a wonderful fathers day!
Love,
Bree
Just a quick experience I have to share that happened last night at a softball game we went to...
While Owen and I were watching the game, Rylee and Kodi were running around playing with random friends that were playing around (all girls since that's really all we have here where we live). BO saw that some older boys were playing basketball. He decided he wanted to play so he just walked in the court and started playing with the big kids. The boys tried really hard to be patient with him, but after awhile, they asked BO where his parents were. He thought that was so cool so he walked over to us and (really excited) said, "Here is my mom and that's my dad"! The boy then leaned into Owen and asked if he could keep BO with him so the older kids could finish their game. Owen had to explain to BO that they didn't want him to play with them cause he was to little. BO just wasn't getting it... After a small conversation with BO on why he couldn't play, BO was crushed! Now, I tell this little experience, because Owen was so bothered BO was to little to play that when we got home (and he was still bothered) Owen was thinking of different things he could do with BO that just he and dad could do. He thought of things like putting at the golf course, one on one basketball and things that BO loves to do with dad. This is just one example of what a wonderful, caring dad Owen is!

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

Glad you are doing better and that Jana was able to help you out. I love the Owen/Bo story. You really did choose wisely.