Sep 4, 2010

For the sake of a post... random pictures

We are all so in love with this little stinker! The kids just love helping me with her and Rylee still has to be reminded that Tylar isn't to be held by her while walking around. She has been such a good little sleeper, eater and pooper! (:
She had her two week check up yesterday and she is growing just like she's suppose to. She weighed 8lb 9oz and was 22 inches long. I forgot what her head measured at, but I think she's going to be my "chunky" baby, we'll see! I kind of felt bad because they had to do her billy Reuben (spelling??) test and the doctor took 10 minutes to get the blood he needed after poking her poor tiny foot twice. I felt awful and I don't think BO, Kodi or Owen was very happy about it either!
Here are some random pictures that I have taken of her this past week.




1 comments:

Carolyn said...

That is so fun. We have really been enjoying Stephen around here. We is definitely a third child getting toughened up already by is older sibilings. I glad you all survived the doctor.