(the first picture is Tylar just a few hours old and the second one is her first day home.)
Tylar Nicole Park was born on August 21st at 3:03am in the St. George, Utah hospital. She weighed a healthy 8lbs 7oz and was 21 inches long. She is a very happy alert baby that loves to eat.
Rylee, BO and Kodi just love her and have to check on her and touch her all day long. Rylee is very fascinated with the umbilical nub and I have to remind her every few seconds to LEAVE IT ALONE!
(BO's not in these pictures because he was at work with his dad.)
About the delivery...
About the delivery...
I tried a few things on my induction date to get me started on my own. One of the last things we tried was a walk around the mall at which point I did start contracting at an even pace. Right when I got them going at the even pace though, the hospital called me in! I got to the hospital around 6:30pm and they officially got me started around 7:30pm. When it was time for Tylar's arrival, it only took one good push and she was here! All in all, the delivery was wonderfully easy and I feel like there really isn't any real "recovery" to go through. (;
Everyone in the delivery room consisted of, Owen, my sisters Jana and Erika, My mother in Law and Rylee and BO. We called my mother in law when I was a 10 since the hotel was only about a 2 minute drive from the hospital. Rylee and BO were so sleepy since it was so early in the morning that Rylee was a little cranky and at the time didn't know quite what to think of everything and BO just thought it was cool. (: I had to have them in there since Rylee a few months ago asked how the baby was going to come out. I pulled up a video on line of a woman giving birth and Rylee and BO both watched it about 30 times and would have watched it more, but I didn't think that many times was necessary. Since the video, Rylee and BO both bugged me about watching Tylar come out, so I thought it would be a fun thing to involve them in. After Tylar was born, both Rylee and BO were really happy they were there to see their baby sister. Rylee still talks about it and even draws pictures of the event!
(these are two of the pictures that Rylee drew of the event... The first one she said was the two doctors holding Tylar that delivered her (they were the nurses) with me in the bed and the second one is of Grandma, dad, Rylee, BO, Kodi and me in the bed holding Tylar. -If you look really close on both the pictures of Tylar, you can see that Rylee actually drew in the umbilical cord nub! lol)
Tylar is soooo much fun and keeps me going. We already can't picture our lives without the little munchkin in it!








2 comments:
Congratulations! Oh my gosh, those drawings are hilarious and super cute. I'm glad that everything went alright with the delivery. Congrats again!
Oh she's beautiful Bree!! Congrats!
Post a Comment