I'm a little bit of a slacker... These are ALL the pictures I got of the whole two day event! It all started from 1-3pm on Tuesday for Erika's Bridal open house that Jana and I threw for her. It turned out to be fun. Then from 7-10pm we were at the Lion House in SLC for Tyler and Erika's wedding dinner. These two pictures are the only pics of that whole day!
Wednesday started off at 9:30am when the wedding party met at the Timpanogas LDS Temple for the sealing ceremony. I still can't believe my little sister Erika is married!!! Here are a few pictures of that event.
(Isn't her bouquet amazing?!?)
After the wedding, All the family members headed over to Tyler's older sisters house in Lake Shore to help set up the reception. After getting some prep work done, Owen and I headed to Riverton to pick up the kids from Jeff and Sheila so we could go to the reception. On our way up to Riverton, we got a phone call saying that everything was blown away (all over the place) and the shade tents they had over everything all got blown away and mangled! We quickly got the kids together and headed back to Lake Shore to do pictures. When we arrived, everything was a MESS and wet and the pictures didn't happen at that time. We quickly (within 45 minutes) re arraigned everything so that the line was threw the front door, the food was set up in the kitchen and then the eating area was set up in the garage. It actually turned out rather nice (a bit crowded, but nice) considering the amount of time we had to do it all in.
All in all, Erika and Tyler got married and they both looked amazing, their reception turned out and they had lots of people show up to congratulate them both. (:
Tyler and Erika, we love you both and are so happy for you guys, Congrats again!!!










1 comments:
You guys did an amazing job. It was a really fun two days. I loved how happy Erika looked.
Post a Comment