Jul 24, 2010

New Favorite boxed dinners...

I'm a HUGE sucker when it comes to Italian food and that's probably why I love, love, love these soooo much!!! These babies come in five different flavors and are so quick and easy to make. I think they taste the same as if you got them straight from the restaurant. Since I live where there isn't a Macaroni Grill, these make up for it! (;
The five flavors are;
-Creamy basil Parmesan chicken & pasta
-Chicken Alfredo with linguine
-Garlic & herb chicken penne
-Chicken Marsala with linguine
-Chicken piccata with angel hair pasta
They only take about 20 minutes to prep and make and the only thing that the box doesn't come with is the meat! I believe you can get them at any grocery store. We only have two stores here and both of them carry it. I found a web site that has all the Macaroni Grill recipes on it if you want to make it ALL yourself as well. ENJOY!!!

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

It doesn't seem real that it has been four years. I remember that time period because Maylee was blessed on the same day. I hope you are feeling better and I am glad Bo had such a fun birthday.