Jul 22, 2010

BO's Birthday Celebration

On the 20th, we celebrated BO's 4th birthday as a family. Rylee and I were both sick, so we didn't get to do a party. I don't think BO minded one bit as long as his dad was there with him! (:
Owen was telling BO right here that he had to go through the spanking machine in order to get his presents . BO didn't think is was a good idea, but did it anyway.
(Sorry, I didn't realize my knee was in the way until after they were all taken.)

Owen had to get in a second spanking to make up for me not being in the line I guess.

These first gifts were "just clothes" but he did like them! (:
BO's tool belt he's been waiting for so he can work with dad when he goes and does construction stuff. He also has a collection of real tools with it. He LOVES going to work with his dad.
The "Buzz light year" toy from the Stapley family.
His remote controlled hummer from Grandma and Grandpa Park.
Showing off his fun things. I think Owen was just as excited about the remote controlled hummer as BO was.
This is a lizard that BO had to bring home the other day.... We've all been trying to nurse him back to health after he was stepped on twice. Once by accident and the other to try to put it out of his misery both of witch were none of us might I add. We are going on day 5 with him now and he's doing rather well. He's totally blind, but full of energy. He is doing about 40% better then when we first got him.
BO's sad birthday cake.... I dropped the other half of his cake getting it out of the oven. I didn't have time to make another one, so this was it!

Happy Birthday BO! (:
My mom, two brothers and sister Sierra came into town that night and brought BO a really nice fishing pole. BO can't wait to go fishing again with his dad and has been bugging him ever since to go fishing.
Thanks everyone for making BO's birthday a fun one!

0 comments: