Jul 18, 2010

Snake River trip 2010

On July 8-11, our family and a bunch of our friends all headed to Alpine, Wyoming for some well anticipated river runs. Owen guides it and I run everything at camp and a lot of who goes down the river. This year since I was 6 weeks away from my due date, I wasn't able to enjoy the river, but I did however enjoy what goes on at camp. Just to tell you, there was about 46 people that ran the river this year and 21 that did not.... CRAZY!!! It was so much fun and we look forward to it EVERY year! (:
Bridger and BO at camp
Kodi bug enjoying the outdoors without shoes (where on earth was her parents....lol We couldn't keep shoes on any of the kids we had there, I guess they just loved the feel of the round.)
Rylee getting really dirty with all the nice soft dirt we had there. (:
BO enjoying the shade next to Grandma and Grandpa's trailer.
BO and Haydon playing in the dirt getting really dirty... BO had to shovel dirt into the bucket!
Grandpa and his shadow! If Grandpa went anywhere or did anything without BO everyone in camp knew it... He would start yelling at the top of his lungs, "Grandpa, where are you!!!"(:
Grandma and there is BO saving Grandpa's seat... Owen just relaxing.


Here are a few pictures of the river.
These are some of our friends that went... Andrew, Michelle and Nettie. The river just isn't the same without Michelle! (; Thanks guys for making the effort, even if it was only for a day! (: And YES, that is me with the big belly... I was so swollen on the trip and wasn't feeling the greatest, but there you have it!

0 comments: