Aug 12, 2010

First day of school and pregnancy update...

On the 10th of August, 2010 Rylee started her first day of kindergarden!!! She was really excited but has made me hold her hand all the way into school since she started. The first day I guess went really well (she didn't want to tell me anything about it though). She said that her teacher was mean and wouldn't let her talk. If you know Rylee, this is a big deal for her since she is a HUGE talker, I mean it's like pulling teeth to get her to shut up! Then she went on to tell me that she didn't like recess because she got tired every time she would play. What a girl!! Anyway, it took me all day just to get that much information out of her. I think it was a little over whelming for her to be honest. Yesterday after I talked to her about how her day was, she was a little better telling me how it went. Nothing about the learning, just that there was a boy on the playground that kept chasing her trying to kiss her (she is WAY to young to be having boys trying to kiss her already!). Today is her third day and she still wanted me to walk her to class and she is still excited about it, so we'll have to see how the year pans out! (: She does have homework every night except Fridays and I have to read to her for 20 minutes everyday and go over her alphabet with there sounds.

Rylee all ready to go to school!

BO and Kodi wanted their "first day of school" picture taken too... BO just didn't want to stand up for it, goofy kid!


Pregnancy update....
I went into the doctor yesterday (after not seeing him for two weeks due to the wedding)and he told me that I was pretty much 100% everything and dialated to almost a 3! He was betting I have the baby before my next appointment witch is next Wednesday. I doubt it though. I'm being induced next Friday the 20th andI'm betting she doesn't come til then, I'm kind of anxious for that to get going. Other then all that, I have been exhausted, I hurt all over and I'm trying to get ready for the 4th kids to be added to our crazy bunch!
Oh, my wonderful ward and friends here, threw me a baby shower last night. It was lots of fun and the baby got spoiled rotten! Thanks ladies for such a fun night and for all your hard work!

0 comments: