Oct 13, 2010

I'm 26!

Yesterday (the 12th) was my 26th birthday! I still don't feel old... I actually feel pretty young. (: I started off the day with a mild work out with my friend Rebecca (I started working out last Monday.) Than, Owen took me along with our three youngest children to breakfast. It was nice to not have to make breakfast. After breakfast I came home and got ready for my lunch date with two of my friends Rebecca and Nicole. They took me for some yummy Mexican food and then fried ice cream (oh man... fried ice cream has got to be one of my favorite sweets!) After lunch, I went to the post office, picked up my awesome birthday gift from my friend Heidi from Vegas. Way cute "BOO" blocks and then a super cute sign. *I love them, thanks Heidi!* I topped off my day attending BO's soccer game. I just love watching him kick some serious butt! (; When we got home, we ate dinner and then got ready for bed. Owen gave me a foot and back massage and than we all went to sleep. Thanks everyone for all the birthday wishes and love!

0 comments: