I just want to take a minute and thank all those mothers out there. Your job does not receive the recognition you all deserve. I have had a wonderful mother to take care of me as I have grown and who I think is one of the greatest grandmothers ever. My children truly love her more than she knows. We do not live very close to my parents but she is still a major part of our lives and that takes work. I love you Mom. Thank you for everything you do for me and my family.
Now for my wife Bree.
First. Take a second to look at her. Isn't she gorgeous?
I know I am lucky.
Bree is truly the love of my life and treats me way better than I deserve. She takes care of me and the kids so well and does more than she needs to, and we still ask her to do more. She works so hard to teach the kids, feed us all and clean up after everyone that she never has any time for herself. Bree is an amazing person who truly does get more and more beautiful every day. I love you Brianna and hope that our marriage, love and family continue to grow as it has for the last seven years. Thank you for being you and loving me. OP
May 8, 2011
Mother's Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment