Okay, to start Rylee said I was a mean mom! I kind of am when they don't listen or do something they are repeatedly told NOT TO DO! (; so on this occasion, Rylee was standing behind my couch on Tylars bouncy chair. I was laying on the couch and told her three times to get off it and that she was going to break it. she didn't get off so I knocked her off of it with my foot. I know, I know, that was mean! Well, she fell (not far) and started screaming. I was shocked because it wasn't a hard fall or very far off the ground so I thought she was screaming for nothing. I jumped off the couch and looked where she was laying and saw blood everywhere! Now I know what you are thinking. What happened was, when I pushed her off, one of her feet was between the fabric of the couch and the other was on the bouncy chair. Well, there was a furniture staple sticking out where her foot was and it got caught in her foot and tore it open. I felt awful, so I took care of the bleeding foot and held her for a long time. She told everyone for the next two weeks what I had done. I still feel terrible about it! I took a few butterfly bandages to it and it healed nicly. (:

0 comments:
Post a Comment