Jun 29, 2011

*CAUTION*... NOT FOR THE FAINT HEARTED...

Here are some of the things in Page that really get to me!!!



*



*



*



*



*




Tarantula... I have only seen one of these and it was the size of my hand and fingers included... Owen has seen them a few time when he's out on flights.


fly... During the hot months, these fly's come by the hundreds. If we leave our doors open for more then a minute, I have a good 20-50 flying around the house.


scorpion... I have yet to see one of these, but I'm sure it's just a matter of time. I have friends and neighbors that can't seem to get rid of them and see them on a daily basis.


The Gopher snake... We have one of these living in our backyard garage! I saw the head and it was HUGE! Not okay with me! (not poisonous, but a painful bite and their aggressive)


Garter snake... We see at least one of these a week slithering across our back yard.


centipede... I caught two of these in a days time.. I see them all over outside and they are HUGE! The two I found (one in my garage and one in my basement) were both about two inches long and creepy!! I sprayed "Home defence" all over and haven't seen them since!


cockroaches.. I see these stupid, nasty, annoying bugs everywhere and all the time (except in my house) they still gross me out though!

Brown widow spider... I just found one of these spiders in my garage! They are related to the black widow but don't release as much venom as the black. I see the black widows all over but the brown was a first for me and it just wasn't alright with me... The coloring is what really gets me!

Really spiders of all kinds aren't okay with me either!

The absolute joys of living in the desert!

0 comments: