Jun 28, 2011

My Friday excitement...

I was doing my dishes in my kitchen, enjoying my view (every time I do the dishes I love my view) and noticed this white van parked in the center median for a little over 30 minutes. Then a cop car showed up for about 10 minutes and I just thought he was telling the people to move their van. A little smoke started coming out of the engine then about 4 more cop cars came, then all of the sudden *BAM*... Flames shot out from under the hood and then about 10 more cop cars showed up and the fire truck came and the road was blocked from both sides. Holy cow was this the most exciting thing I had seen out my back window! lol My kids enjoyed watching it and I must say, it sure kept my interest! I had to snap a few shots with my camera for kicks and wiggles...
















Pretty exciting, right?!? (:

0 comments: