Jun 22, 2011

Kanab city park

We visited the Kanab city pool yesterday while the dogs got vaccinated and Chopper got FIXED (he's still not looking at me!)





I just found out about this gem a week ago... I've lived an hour away from this for the past two years and never knew it existed! We had so much fun there that it's going to be a (hopefully) once a month trip! (: I was thinking for a huge family get together we can rent it for $80 a night too (just a thought!).

Tylar enjoying the grass and not the hat.



Tylar wasn't to sure she liked the water. Kodi on the other had wouldn't get out! She flouted around the lazy river on her back all by herself most of the time. She just kept on going!



Owen had the little girls try this little water slide. They were not a fan and Tylar was not happy with Owen! (picture below)






Rylee was a fish... Owen said he took off her vest for a while and she went under water and would swim around and then come up for air when she needed it.

I didn't realize this was the only picture I got of BO... He REALLY enjoyed the whole park. There is a really big water slide that he kept going down, it scared the crap out of him, but he kept on doing it.

0 comments: