Dec 28, 2011

Utah trip #1

If I can get my camera to work, I have loads of pictures... Until then, here is pictures from my other camera.

I feel absolutely horrid... We spent an entire night with my step moms family and didn't take any pictures. I will have to make up for it. ): I love her whole crew including her (Lynette) They are so much fun and such a sweet family!


Bowling with some of the Park family + Trevor's girlfriend Keeley. (:


Owen, Trevor, and Keeley hiding behind Owen and then a cute picture of Kodi.


BO and Grandpa Jeff

Some of the crew that were enjoying their time.


From back to front... Tylar, Grandma Sheila, Rylee and BO


Here is Keeley and Trevor... Isn't she cute?!?! She is a cute and very sweet girl! ;)


Here is a nasty picture of me and then there is Tylar and Owen. I am so not a photogenic person, but I'll get there. lol

The only way to get a picture of me is if they look like this so sorry!

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

I think your fun loving smile shows. I like it. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas.

Love,
Carolyn