Christmas morning with the Park family.
After my moms house, we hit the road and headed to the Park's. We were all so tired that the kids passed out before leaving the Anderson's neighborhood.
Rylee opening the gift Grandma and Grandpa got her. It was a painting art set. She loves it and asks to paint every five minutes.
Uncle Bridger helping Tylar open her gift. She loves opening things now.
Grandma opening her picture of the Manti temple that Owen and I did for her. We ordered the picture, got a mat for it and made the frame. I thought it turned out beautiful! (:
Kodi got her very own car set/booster. She loves it! She also loves the gloves that Grandma and Grandpa gave her.
Me opening the candle burner that Heidi got me. ;)
Owen surprised me with three gifts when we got to the house. I was so excited! I got two pairs of boots and an awesome carpet shampooer, which I have already put to good use and it works really good too! (: Thanks again honey, I love, love, love it!
Here is me opening my boots and giving my "thank you" kiss to Owen!

0 comments:
Post a Comment