Between being way to busy and things not working out the way they are suppose to work, I am really slacking on the blog and for that I am sorry.
Thing we have been up to:
Finalizing out foster/adoption training. (we are done tomorrow, YEAH!!)
Kids school
baby sitting
working on our basement (pictures will be coming soon)
Doctors visits for immunizations and check ups
working out with some of my friends here ("Insanity" kicks my butt!)
Cleaning after cleaning and laundry after laundry
My Young women's calling and the stake calling I have (crazy busy)
And so many more things here and there.
It has just been a little much.... I also have updated my CPR/AED/First aid certification so that also feels nice to have done and out of the way. After this week, I am really hoping to start up on the blogging end of things again, so again be patient with me and keep checking back! (:

0 comments:
Post a Comment