Jul 27, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday BO!!!!

BO is 6!!! Happy Birthday to our little man! I still can't believe he is 6 years old and entering first grade in a matter of two weeks. It's killing me!
While we were in Utah it was BO's birthday so we did the whole birthday thing with all our cousins.
BO got lots of fun things... (don't hate on my wrapping paper, I didn't get to the store in time to get wrapping paper so I just used newspaper.) 
Grandma and Grandpa gave BO $20 cash and he thought that was the greatest gift EVER! (as you can see in the picture) Then BO got a surprise he didn't know about... A new tent. He loved it too! (:
The tradition in our family is the "spanking machine"... Rylee was the photographer the entire day so sorry about the cut off heads. The kids thought it was the coolest thing to get to smack BO and not get in trouble for it. They kept the line going forever! lol

0 comments: