While camping at the Snake River, Rylee had two very loose teeth and wouldn't eat anything. I got sick of it, so I grabbed my dad who has always been really efficient at getting our teeth pulled. He tied a string around one and -pop-, out came her very first tooth! I wanted the other pulled as well, but figured it was best to let her relax a bit before freaking her out again. As I walked away, Rylee was showing everyone her tooth. She walked up to her Uncle Daniel (Owen's older brother) showed him the tooth and that she had another tooth that was ready. He asked to wiggle her tooth and when he was wiggling it with his finger, he surprised her and snapped it forward! It was just hanging there so when she came to show me what he had done, I just had to lightly tug the rest of it out. She wasn't impressed with his surprise, but she was very excited to have two teeth pulled for the tooth fairy visit. She did end up accidentally dropping them in the dirt, but spent a good hour looking for them and her hour paid off when she found both her teeth.

0 comments:
Post a Comment