Feb 5, 2008

fun at the park

It was such a beautiful day today, Owen and I decited to take the kids to the park. It was alot of fun! Our kids are such messy goof balls!


Owen was on his cell phone all flippen day. Since he lost his job, I don't think his stupid phone has been away from his ear. I decided to take a picture so it will last longer. lol

Owen got this picture of bruiser smelling my butt at just the right moment, wouldn't you say?!? (:

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Bree,
I can't believe how your kids have grown! They are cute! I love park pictures! You can tell that kids love being outside! We can't wait for outside weather! It might get into the 40s this weekend - maybe we'll go on a walk!
I hope Owen's job search goes well, and he will find something quick! That is scary to be jobless! You guys are in our prayers!

Crystal