Feb 2, 2008

Lots of stuff going on!

Have you ever felt like the Devil is pushing down on you, trying to get you do stop doing what is right? Well, we have really tried to do what’s right! I’m not bragging, I’m just saying, we pay our tithing, we go to church, we do our callings to the best we can, we pray as a family, read the scriptures as a family and we even quit doing things we used to love doing so we can be better examples to our children and others.
At the start of this week, I wrote an entry that said how wonderful everything was going in our lives. I said that I was grateful to have such a wonderful husband that supports me in things that I want to do. Well, he now needs my help and yours for that matter. On Monday, he is no longer going to have a job! He just found out tonight as we were sitting down to eat dinner. I didn’t know what to do when he relayed the message to me, except cry, of course. I should have been the strong one, I feel as though I let him down! He has to be, not only the full supporter of our relatively good sized family, but now he has to be the strong one that helps keep the mood positive in our home. He is staying very positive. He keeps hugging me and telling me that he knows everything is going to be ok! He keeps telling me that the Lord will help us through this. I know that everything will be ok. God will help us, it’s just going to take some time!
Now, I know I’m asking a lot today with the fasting and stuff, but can you all please do one more thing for me and pray that we and everyone else affected by this will be strong and get through this. There are thousands of people that are going to be affected by this come Monday morning. Thank you for listening to me blab on again, Love you all! ~Bree

0 comments: