Feb 18, 2008

week in Utah

Late Tuesday night Owen and I decided to join our kids in Utah, so on Wednesday morning, we left. We stayed there till last night. It was fun! Owens little brother Trevor got home from his mission to Carlsbad California Late Wednesday night. It was a blizzard. The trip from the airport that would normally take 30 minutes, took 2 hours! We are so glad to have him home.

We got family pictures taken while we were there with all Owens family. I'm really excited to see how they turned out. I'll have to post them when I get them. It's should be a week or so. (:

On Wednesday, my mother and I took Rylee and Kodi to get their ears pierced! They are so stinking cute! They did really good… They hardly made a peep when they got them done. Rylee loves to show them off and always want to look in the mirror to see them
Bo had to have his picture taken too! lol what a kid!!!(;

1 comments:

Haas Family said...

We did Rowans when she was 2months old. How is your 3year old doing with them?