Feb 26, 2009

Family Pictures

Monday afternoon, Owen the kids and I drove to SLC to get our Park family pictures taken before Owens brother Luke goes into the military. It ended up being an enjoyable few days. The kids had fun and Owen enjoyed the company of his family that he misses A LOT! Pictures went fine... except Bo and Rylee fell in the swamp (scroll down to see the mess). Anyway, enjoy!


I'm not to happy with the pictures (only about myself). Every time we get pictures taken and I look at them, I want to cry, cry and then maybe cry some more (just to make sure it's all out!). Anyway, EVERY TIME I look like I am getting fat or am fat in the pictures. Owen even said so. I just don't know why it does that. I don't feel fat and I look in the mirror and don't feel fat, but the dang camera (no matter witch one) makes me look it!!! ): Anyway, enough of that...
Haydon and Branson and Rylee and Alora are cousins that are really close in age and the same gender on the Park side of the family. They are best buds and partners in crime!lol
Bo's didn't like being muddy! I believe Rylee was at fault for it all. She tried to push Bo in and Bo took her with him!lol

3 comments:

Brenda E said...

You are far from fat. Pictures tend to add about 10 pounds.

Lynette said...

Cute pics. No way you look fat! I think that's pretty much impossible for you. I love the pics from the Valley of Fire too. Chris and I were just talking about wanting to go out there. Now I want to go even more!

Carolyn said...

I think the only thing that makes you look close to fat is that it looks like your shoulders and scrunched up. Try pulling them back a bit mabybe. I could be totally on the wrong track, but that is what my very untrained eye says. I agree. You are so not fat.