Jul 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day

Today was a busy day. First, Owen was on call all day and didn't get called out once. I got the kids all dressed up cause I wanted family pics done today (which didn't happen). Kodi was also the only one that let me get a quick picture of her all cute too!
Our very good friends Pete and Keri came in for the day, so we went out to eat for lunch with them,
(Kodi got to wear a hat while she ate at the restaurant)
went to the park by Owen's work
(Bo being a stinker!)
and then got some ice cream.
After they left, we went to a little BBQ get together at the church then after that, we went home and watched the fireworks from our front yard.



During the fireworks, Bo needed to go pee and didn't want to miss anything. I don't think he missed a single firework! lol

1 comments:

Brenda E said...

I don't blame Bo for wanting to pee outside those fireworks were beautiful. Who'd want to miss them.