Jul 3, 2009

Random things going on...

One thing I don't know if I have ever really told anyone before, is that I LOVE rain!!! It is just so relaxing and beautiful! It hasn't rained at our house exactly, but we have had lots of rain around our house. This rainbow was in front of our house and it was Huge, bright and beautiful, that I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.
Kodi has been in this weird stage right now, where she likes to re-dress herself after I dress her in LOTS of layers too. You'll see it in the next set of pictures as well. (:

The kids got a new trampoline today and they love it. We had one when we moved to Vegas, but the heat and dryness of Vegas ruined it. ):

Our kids really don't like to eat. I make them sit at the table until their food is gone and this is how stubborn they are!!! Today it was only Bo, but it is usually all of them! I even made him what he wanted to eat (eggs) and still he didn't eat, GRRRRRRR, what a stinker!

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

What a cutie. They must get their eating habits from the Park side of the family.