Sep 17, 2009

Just a few random things...

Josh & Laura's family visit
Owen's Brother Josh and his family all stayed with us for a few days after Labor Day. During that time, we went to the lake and swam did some kayaking and just had a good time catching up.


Kids Soccer
Rylee and BO had their first soccer games on Saturday. They have since then had 2 other games a piece and I think they are really starting to like soccer. Bo especially loves it, but I don't think that I was really worried about BO, soccer has a lot to do with BALLS!!! (:


BO's soccer team is called the "Tigers"

Rylee's team is called the "Tinker bells"

Kodi's hair cut
I just cut Kodi's hair for the very first time. It already looks thicker and so stinkin cute! I was really nervous to cut her hair since she really doesn't have any, but I only trimmed the bottom to make it look less like a mullet! (:

Rylee and BO had to have their picture taken too, so here they are! (:

1 comments:

Brenda E said...

Her hair looks adorable! I love seeing all the family outings you do together.