Sep 29, 2009

TRUE or FALSE!!

My lovely daughter Rylee has told some people that I am expecting two babies.... If you are one of the lucky few that have heard this, it is False! I am not even expecting just yet. I was showing her some pictures of my friend Crystals babies that she just had and now she keeps telling me that I have two babies in my tummy. I try and try to tell her that this isn't true, but I had to tell people today that I wasn't. So, if she happens to tell you that I am expecting, would you kindly tell her, "NO, YOUR MOMMY ISN'T HAVING ANY BABIES JUST YET!!!" ? (: Thanks!

1 comments:

Crystal said...

Ha! That is too funny! Sorry to cause all the commotion! :) That would be pretty funny if you did end up with twins next though! ;)