Dec 15, 2009

Baking Crazy...

I went crazy last night trying to get all of this done! I made treat plates for all the crew's at Owen's work. Everything turned out really yummy and we got all of them delivered this morning. Yeah!!! One thing down, only 40 more things to go! (:
English Toffee
Almond Brittle
Orange Fudge
Cinnamon/sugar roasted Almonds
Pumpkin chocolate chip bread
Chocolate covered cherries
Chocolate covered pretzels
Divinity
Peppermint Bark
Can you say, "HOLY COW!"? I know... That's a lot of candy, but I couldn't decide on just one or two of them, so I made them all! In all honesty, it only took me 4 hours to make everything. (:

3 comments:

Jana said...

You crazy baker! :) It all looks so yummy!

Brenda E said...

That looks incredible. I too have been a little baking crazy. I still am not finished. It all looks incredible! Do you think I live to far to be a recipient? Hee Hee!

Brenda E said...

Boy I am just a repitition. Let me say it again. That really does look incredible!