(I’m going to be a stinker this year and not send out a Christmas card. I will try better next year.)
This year has been full of things. For one, Owen and I went on a really fun vacation to Italy where we spent a week without kids. Owens wonderful parents watched our children while we went. We moved to Arizona from Nevada and each new day is a new adventure.
Rylee Marie is almost 5. Can you believe we’re going to have a 5 year old in February? AHHHH! Rylee loves to help out around the house. She loves her friends and loves playing dress up and having tea parties. Rylee is going to be starting ballet in January and is so excited about it. Rylee played soccer on a city team. Her team was the “Tinker bells”. She didn’t play soccer much, but she loved doing summer salts across the field and hanging out with her friends on her team. Rylee loves dancing around the house when music is playing and making us watch her dance in front of the window. Rylee is in sunbeams this past year and loves her friends and her teacher. We’ve got to enjoy her singing in Sacrament a few times and love seeing her smiling face. Rylee has been in a “co-op preschool” group this past school year with her brother BO and they both love it. I do some things on the side for learning with them too and it’s a good way to learn patience for your children!
Branson Owen (BO) is 3 and is our little ball boy. This year He played soccer and was on the city team the “Tigers” He loved every minute of it. The first few games he cried and didn’t want to play (he was the shortest guy on the team and was always getting knocked down). After Owen’s pep talk with him about being tough and telling him to growl and say, “Your going down!”, BO took it to heart and started mowing over all the boys. He did great after that (I did make Owen tone it down a bit since BO really was taking um down!). BO loves playing basketball with Owen with his basketball hoop. Anytime BO plays basketball, he has to put his basketball outfit on. BO has really started to love coloring and has become really obsessive about it. He stays in the lines really well and wont stop coloring for anything until his picture is all the way done!
Kodi Rakelle is 2 and loves playing with babies and Barbie dolls. She loves doing what the big kids do. Kodi is a little stinker, when she gets in trouble she’ll stick out her bottom lip and bat her big brown eyes at you. Owen and I can’t help but smile! Kodi loves to laugh and play with her big brother and sister. Kodi loves her friends and really enjoys nursery and singing all kinds of songs. Currently her favorite song to sing is, “Jingle bells”, which comes out “bi-bo bews”. We love listening to her sing her own way. Kodi also loves to dance around the house to music and loves having mommy and daddy watch her. Kodi loves doing the school work with Rylee and BO. Currently Kodi is being potty trained and loves wearing her “big girl princess panties”. She does good on most days, but she still has her little accidents when she gets busy!
Owen was working at the beginning of this year at Sundance Helicopters as one of their tour pilots in Vegas. He enjoyed doing that and loved everyone he worked with. A job opportunity came up for him to become a EMS chopper pilot here in Arizona and he couldn’t turn it down, so we made the big move in May. Owen enjoys everyone he works with and loves what he does. He really enjoys where we live now since it’s surrounded by National Parks and of course Lake Powell (which during the Summer months, we live at). Owen was made for the outdoors and loves mountain biking, hiking and riding four wheelers and all of that is at the tip of our fingertips. Owen works 7 days on and 7 days off and is home on his week on until he gets paged out. During his spare time, he works for a friend of ours here doing odd jobs and he also works at a wood shop making whatever he wants. Owen is in charge of the basketball nights for our ward and enjoys his weekly basketball night.
As you have probably gathered, I do pre-school with my kids from home and once every month or so, I teach the co-op pre-school group that my kids are involved in. I have a calling in our ward as the Y/W 2nd counselor and I love all the girls I serve. I currently clean two nights a week for about 30 minutes each time I go in at a cell phone company and I love getting out for a few minutes to collect myself! I have enjoyed the opportunity to do lots of crafts this year. I post some of them on my new blog that I am trying to figure out how to do (http://breescraftycreations.blogspot.com/) I’m going to really try to post better, I’m just not sure how I want to do it yet. I love where we live and enjoy all the fun people that I have met here.
Duke and Bruiser (our dogs) love it here in Arizona a whole lot better then Las Vegas. They actually have grass here and it stays cooler here too. Duke and Bruiser love the attention the kids give them and enjoy their walks. Rylee loves walking Duke her “buddy”!
We love it here and couldn’t ask for a better place to live. It’s not to far away from family and it’s a vacation year round. We just bought some land here, so hopefully we will start building in the next year or so. We love you all and hope you have a happy and safe Holiday season.
Merry Christmas!
Love,
The Park Family
Branson Owen (BO) is 3 and is our little ball boy. This year He played soccer and was on the city team the “Tigers” He loved every minute of it. The first few games he cried and didn’t want to play (he was the shortest guy on the team and was always getting knocked down). After Owen’s pep talk with him about being tough and telling him to growl and say, “Your going down!”, BO took it to heart and started mowing over all the boys. He did great after that (I did make Owen tone it down a bit since BO really was taking um down!). BO loves playing basketball with Owen with his basketball hoop. Anytime BO plays basketball, he has to put his basketball outfit on. BO has really started to love coloring and has become really obsessive about it. He stays in the lines really well and wont stop coloring for anything until his picture is all the way done!
Kodi Rakelle is 2 and loves playing with babies and Barbie dolls. She loves doing what the big kids do. Kodi is a little stinker, when she gets in trouble she’ll stick out her bottom lip and bat her big brown eyes at you. Owen and I can’t help but smile! Kodi loves to laugh and play with her big brother and sister. Kodi loves her friends and really enjoys nursery and singing all kinds of songs. Currently her favorite song to sing is, “Jingle bells”, which comes out “bi-bo bews”. We love listening to her sing her own way. Kodi also loves to dance around the house to music and loves having mommy and daddy watch her. Kodi loves doing the school work with Rylee and BO. Currently Kodi is being potty trained and loves wearing her “big girl princess panties”. She does good on most days, but she still has her little accidents when she gets busy!
Owen was working at the beginning of this year at Sundance Helicopters as one of their tour pilots in Vegas. He enjoyed doing that and loved everyone he worked with. A job opportunity came up for him to become a EMS chopper pilot here in Arizona and he couldn’t turn it down, so we made the big move in May. Owen enjoys everyone he works with and loves what he does. He really enjoys where we live now since it’s surrounded by National Parks and of course Lake Powell (which during the Summer months, we live at). Owen was made for the outdoors and loves mountain biking, hiking and riding four wheelers and all of that is at the tip of our fingertips. Owen works 7 days on and 7 days off and is home on his week on until he gets paged out. During his spare time, he works for a friend of ours here doing odd jobs and he also works at a wood shop making whatever he wants. Owen is in charge of the basketball nights for our ward and enjoys his weekly basketball night.
As you have probably gathered, I do pre-school with my kids from home and once every month or so, I teach the co-op pre-school group that my kids are involved in. I have a calling in our ward as the Y/W 2nd counselor and I love all the girls I serve. I currently clean two nights a week for about 30 minutes each time I go in at a cell phone company and I love getting out for a few minutes to collect myself! I have enjoyed the opportunity to do lots of crafts this year. I post some of them on my new blog that I am trying to figure out how to do (http://breescraftycreations.blogspot.com/) I’m going to really try to post better, I’m just not sure how I want to do it yet. I love where we live and enjoy all the fun people that I have met here.
Duke and Bruiser (our dogs) love it here in Arizona a whole lot better then Las Vegas. They actually have grass here and it stays cooler here too. Duke and Bruiser love the attention the kids give them and enjoy their walks. Rylee loves walking Duke her “buddy”!
We love it here and couldn’t ask for a better place to live. It’s not to far away from family and it’s a vacation year round. We just bought some land here, so hopefully we will start building in the next year or so. We love you all and hope you have a happy and safe Holiday season.
Merry Christmas!
Love,
The Park Family


1 comments:
Bri-I just love you. I wished we lives closer I thinks we could be bbf,:). I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. And Congrats I'm glad things still work properly.
Post a Comment