Dec 26, 2009

Christmas!

Owen got up around 6am since he had to go check in a work. I couldn't go back to sleep, so I got up and made everyone breakfast. Owen got home and then one by one the little munchkins all woke up. Kodi was first as always, than came BO and than Rylee.

We decided that the kids had to eat breakfast before even entering the living room. It ended up working out since I think they were all to tied to really remember Santa had come. After we all ate, the kids all walked into the living room together.
The kids were spoiled with Santa and all the family members that gave them things. I made all the kids and Owen a denim/flannel tied quilt, I think they all really liked them. Owen made the girls some barbie furniture and I upholstered them. Everything turned out very cute and we all had a wonderful Christmas!




0 comments: