Mar 12, 2010

What we've done the past 3 weeks...

Last Wednesday, the kids and I headed to Utah. We found out 2 hours before we left that we were going. I had a filling chip and fall out two weeks before that and it started giving me HUGE problems. The dentist in SLC fixed it and now I am 98% better. I still fill some pain (on no pain meds now though, so really it's just fine), it's going to take a few more days I'm guessing to be 100% up there! (: Kodi and I headed home on Friday morning and we left BO and Rylee to stay with Grandma and Grandpa for the weekend. The kids love spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Park. BO is Grandpa Jeffs "Side kick/partner in crime" and Rylee just loves to just see her Grandma Sheila. It was nice to have a weekend with just Kodi bug. There are days that I feel we don't give her enough attention. We spoiled her and took her to dinner with us and all kinds of fun things. Saturday night, I was playing with her hair and decided to put them in curlers to see if she would keep them in. She was a sport the whole time with me putting them in, she even kept them in until midnight. To tell you the truth, it was probably a good thing since the curls were so tight that she looked like one big frizz ball. By Sunday morning, the curls had relaxed a bit and her hair was adorable (I wish I would have taken a picture, but I forgot to, sorry!)!
Kodi and I picked up the kids Monday morning and BO wasn't a very happy camper to be coming home so soon. He forgot to get the chicken eggs with Grandpa that morning and no job can go unfinished with BO.
Besides the trip to Utah and the weekend with Kodi, the kids all got Bronchitis a month ago and that sucked having all three of them on antibiotics. Oh, Owens still limping on his ankle, but he tells me that is so much better and that it's really just fine (ya, right!). I'll try to post more often, I've just been so drained of all energy these past few months! YUCK!

0 comments: