I thought I would say a few things about the man I married. I get pulled aside by people in our ward, neighbors and people I've never even met before, letting me know what a wonderful man I've married. I really don't need to be told since I've known it from day one. He is the most selfless man, father and husband and I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is gone on most Saturdays, helping those that need the help and he goes the extra mile to share his knowledge with those around him. Weather it be for his knowledge of flying or construction, he does his best. He goes the extra mile as a home teacher, family member and friend. I'm sure everyone that knows him would agree! We may not have it all or make a lot of money, but he tries his hardest to make it so we are happy and comfortable. Honey, I love you and am so grateful that you chose to be my husband and the father of our children, I love you!
~Bree


0 comments:
Post a Comment